Just read about a very cool blog just published into a book, called "to.do list" ...kay does not exactly sound very exciting, but if you check it out, just behind the trailers for the book you will find someone's "List of 100 things to do before they die"....very interesting and..well... made me think.
Check it out here. I don't know about you, but I LOVED it...
SO I am going to try to do the same thing, but I figured in installments...let see here goes.
Things to do before I die 1-20
- Learn to type without looking.
- Sail around the world
- Build an ultra modern house
- Finish the old house we already have.
- Design and build a conservatory
- Invent and perfect a voice recognition software package for writing (for dyslexic boobs like me)
- Read 5 pieces of literary classics from 25 countries
- Learn to paint like a master from the Renaissance
- Have an art show at least once a year
- Relocate an old coach house, design it to be a studio guest house
- Hold my grandchildren...(rushing it I know...)
- Dream up and execute the million dollar idea
- Collect and sell antiques
- Open a Gallery
- Get very fit (like rockin' fit)
- Run a marathon
- Do installation art with video.
- Learn to paint portraits like a master...like in my sleep
- Live in India