I have been thinking about blogging..
I really have, but OH MY GOODNESS I/we have been so busy.
It is astonishing how much time it takes to get unpacked and caught up from a month and two weeks away...
Does anyone hate sorting through kids clothes as much as I do???
I will try to finish the posts at unlikelynomad.blogspot.ca with the rest of our trip to Sweden and a bit of a recap from our time at a cottage in Canada.
I must confess it was so very nice to be unplugged for a while, while on holidays. Soo...I guess I DO have lots to tell, just gotta get it down.
A couple of brief new things...
- Been exercising for a week and am into week 2 of a diet (very big deal for me as it has been almost 2 years). Have not even dared get on the scales yet.
- Am going to try to streamline my life a bit, cut away all the extra, social, financial and mental, (I'll let you know how it goes) Learn to say NO!!
- Going to work on not yelling at the kids.
- Going to try to read at night at least one hour.
- Going to try to paint 2 days a week Tue and Thursday...maybe begin working on a portfolio...
- Going to try to get back at blogging...but it is going to be down and dirty...15 minutes and a few hundred words...stay tuned.