4.9.07

Getting to know you...

Would any of my blogging or non blogging friends who read this and are in email contact with me, (you know who you are) like to profile yourselves and appear (anonymously if you like) on my blog??

If so write a little blurb about yourselves, attach a pic if you like and send it to me at my reg email address or at my new spanky hotmail account h.bmont@hotmail.com and and we'll see where this get us...and I will post it here so you can all get to know one another.
....

*crickets*

...

C'mon!!!

5 comments:

oreneta said...

hmmmmmm, thinking about it....

Anonymous said...

H,
You're back!!! Is this your attempt to find me that husband you've promised me?
I miss you!!
xo eva

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Where did you go?

Beth said...

Like Oreneta, I'm thinking about it.
Not sure what it's all about.
(And I would be chicken to go first...)

oreneta said...

I like the idea, but I haven't gotten a handle on how to aim it so it isn't just a repeat of stuff from my blog....still thinking

Snapshot

My photo
Paris, France
A Canadian expatriate living and exploring first France now Germany, then BACK to FRANCE (!!!) with her family; former fashion designer, turned unexpected UNLIKELY NOMAD, raising two children, writing, photographing, painting, playing piano (who knew!!) and blogging - and now... full time student at ART SCHOOL!! (I MUST be crazy!!)